Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 4 - Cruising along...

Breakfast - Porridge, banana, 1 tspn honey and sprinkled with LSA (Linseed, Sunflower & Almond) and a cup of coffee.
I have my breakfast when everyone has left the house. I listen to Annette's daily audio message while enjoying my brekkie! Then I crank up my mixpod on the blog and SING!
~
Lunch - wholemeal roll, turkey, cranberry sauce and salad.
~
Dinner - oven fries sprinkled with Moroccan seasoning, ready to bake.
~
Mesclun lettuce, semi-sundried tomatoes & olives.
~
Pan-fried Coorong mullet fillets, salad & oven fries.
~
Dessert - Annette's Delicious Sticky Pineapple Pudding (how can healthy taste soooo good?!)
~
My serve with a small scoop of icecream. Heaven!
~
Week 1 (Day 4)
I walked at 6.15am for 30 minutes then got another 30 minute walk in at 5.30pm. I just got back to the car when it started raining! I went to Mt.G to have my nails done (my treat) and resisted doing any shopping apart from going to She's Apples to stock up on fruit and vegetables. I also bought some dried blueberries and cranberries as I like to mix them with my nut mix for nibbles.
I drank my 8 glasses of water for the day (and didn't feel too water logged) but I didn't eat my 3 pieces of fruit. Must do that tomorrow. I am feeling really good about this health plan and haven't felt hungry at all. My afternoon nibble if I do need something is carrot sticks and salsa or celery with vegemite. I am steering clear of all types of crackers.
~
The weather seems to be brightening up a bit so I hope the weekend won't be too wet so I can get some walks in then also.
~
Annette's Quote of the Day - There is no success without sacrifice.
Cheers - Joolz

2 comments:

  1. Looks good again....Mmmmm,Just wish I liked fish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going you are doing great!
    The pineapple pudding is amazing isn't it. I will be weighing in in the morning will let you know how my week went:0)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.