Friday, September 24, 2010

A big adventure...

So her bag was packed... (can it be any fuller??)
~
She's in her comfy clothes for flying...
~
Got the trip top on...
~
Farewell hugs from friends... (Gaaaabe)
~
~
~
~
... okay Kirby, let go of her!
~
Bye, Robby!
~
A family pic before boarding the bus... (notice how tight I am clinging to her...)
~
Arriverderci!
~
Ooh, I hope I packed everything!

Added: After leaving South Australia at 11am, flying out of Melbourne at 9.30pm on Thursday 23rd, I got a text message at 2.11am Sat morning saying she was finally in Turin, on a bus headed to meet their host families, Friday evening, Turin time. Let the fun begin...

1 comment:

  1. Wow , what an experience! She looks very excited. Hope she has a great time. My daughter is in Vietnam at the moment on a school trip.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.