Saturday, September 25, 2010

Four more sleeps...

... until we depart for Dubai, London, Rome & Paris!
~
Today I am...
- setting out all my clothes on the spare bed, matching tops with bottoms
- making a book bag for my novel (Eat Pray Love)
-altering some 3/4 pants to fit me
- washing and ironing lots of things
- writing lists of things to take (I like to be prepared for anything!)
- making piles of things to take
- thinking of Brianna, already in Italy
- filling my make-up case with essentials
- checking our itinerary and all the vouchers that came with it and making copies for my family
- going to my brother-in-law's 60th dinner & a friends 21st party tonight
- wishing it was sunnier so the clothes would dry faster
- thinking the house has not been tidy for the past 2 weeks - very unlike me!
~
Joolz

8 comments:

  1. What a great trip you are going to have! You sound like me, preparing for all possibilitys and 'trying' to be super prepared! How long are you away? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Sister is in Paris as we speak! Having aball too I hear!
    She was madley packing and weighing everything so I can imagine your Mayhem too!
    Worth it though How fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I wouldn't be able to sleep I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so much activity at your house lately! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! You sound ultra organised. All the places you are visiting should be very interesting, especially Dubai. Will look forward to hearing your adventures and seeing some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting for you and you will have a great holiday.......wish it was me going on holidays:-)
    I like to be organised too and have everything in piles and lists of things I have yet to do.
    Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great time! Don't forget your camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be so excited, cant wait to here all about it.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.