Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday again...



Off to work today. Gus is heading to Geelong to deliver a vehicle and flying home this arvo.
~
We hope to go 'glamping' in Ruby tomorrow. Ruby is our Land Rover Defender 110 wagon, fitted with a roof-top tent. Glamping is 'glamour camping' - I can rough it but ... not for long. I have to get all the bits and pieces together so we can head off tomorrow arvo. Wish me luck - not sure where we are going or how far away but it will be our first adventure! Ha ha! Kirby told me to pack a small bag, grab a bottle of wine and GO!
~
I hope the weather holds out - it's just warmish today but looks like rain so who knows what it could be like tomorrow.
~
This is Ruby! Should we head to the beach or bush???
~
Have a nice day,
Joolz

7 comments:

  1. Sounds very cool!
    I could'nt 'Rough" it for long though...I'd go beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beach...definitely! Ruby looks like "she" is well set up...haven't seen the rooftop tent thing before...! Don't have too much of the wine...you might step out of the tent and off the roof! LOL enjoy - wherever you go....love the term "glamping" - I think that is what I would be most cut out for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't rough it, either. We like our Hampton Inns when we travel: good mattress, warm room, decent breakfast. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missy Moo (my little Miss 3) wants to sit and look at your pictures forever.... she thinks her 'grandma' has a blog!! Bless her! Hope you have a great time glamping! Love the song playing today.... by The Band Perry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neither beach nor bush! Comfort is my middle name so a hotel wins out every time! No picnics - get room service.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun 'glamping' I am a little like that too with camping :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.