Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chillin'...

We are in for a hot day here - about 40C is expected. It's 11am (and currently 31C) and I am on the couch, cross stitch in hand and a glass of Liptons Peach Tea by my side. The house is still cool so I just have the fan going on me.
We were going to go to the beach but Gus has a sore neck (from driving a 12 seater Transit van (bus) back from Adelaide. So he has carked it on the bed again and Brianna hasn't even surfaced yet. We might go for a drive after lunch but if its too windy I think we will just stay put. I am in enjoying the peace and quiet with the TV turned down low and plenty of uninterupted stitching going on. Yay!
~
Stay cool friends,
~
Joolz

9 comments:

  1. sounds like a good day esp if you turn the air con on later and hide inside...........enjoy your peace and quiet.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your quiet time! I am about to sit down to stitch and watch a dvd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Aida you are stitching on.? I've been thinking of trying Aida,struggling to see the holes in linen plus it's so hard to get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Karen. It's 18 count aida and even that I am having a bit of trouble seeing. I think I may need to invest in some magnifying specs.

    Cheers - Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making very good progress, and it looks lovely. Mmmmm...peach tea in the summertime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice relaxing Sunday morning:0)
    enjoy the peace

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done quite a bit already Joolz, your nail polish reminds me of black jelly beans lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sounds like a lovely way to spend the day. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.