Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Red sky in the morning...

... is a shepherd's warning - so the saying goes. Looks like it's going to be a grey sky, cold, still day. Our autumn is fading into winter. I have my heating set to come on at 4pm so the house is warm when Bri and I get home then.
~
I am trying this Meat Loaf recipe from Marie at 'A Year from Oak Cottage' Recipe site. Marie is a wonderful cook and I have tried many of her yummy things. Meatloaf recipe is here.
~
I will let you know how it goes. The cold weather means belly warming meals so I am always on the look out for something hearty.
~
Enjoy your day, whatever you may be doing
~
Cheers - Joolz

4 comments:

  1. The sky is beautiful and that meatloaf looks pretty tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty sunrise!
    Your blog always makes my tummy rumble in a good way :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie's recipes are staples in my house as well. And I've just come across an Aussie blogger (Sandra at http://120dollarsfoodchallenge.com/) who also has some fantastic family recipes.

    We always say "Red sun at night, sailor's delight. Red sun in the morning, sailors take warning." And I have to say that it is largely true. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so cool here in Melbourne in the mornings! Lovely photo Joolz.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.