Friday, March 30, 2012

Bed revamp...

Our last quilt cover and set of pillows and cushions was over 2 and a bit years old and I have always found the cover to be very heavy, which drags at my feet. When I was in Adelaide earlier this week, I took the chance to go to Bed, Bath & Table. I had spied a nice cover when I was there last time. They still had it in a King size so I bought it and 2 matching Euro cushions and 2 pillowcases ...
~
The girl who sold me the set said she changes her quilt set every season! What - 4 times a year! Good Lord!
~
It is a nice cotton sateen fabric which shouldn't crease to much and it suits our bedroom perfectly. Even Gus likes it!
~
It's been a big week so I can hardly wait to crawl in here tonight...
~
Cheers - Joolz

3 comments:

  1. You should be tired! It's been a big week. Your bedroom looks great. (I think the sheet shop girl MUST get a discount!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrible about changing out our comforter (though we do wash it). We got one for a wedding present a year and a bit ago, and it's been on since. Before that, we had on a comforter that we got for Christmas two years prior.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.