Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bits 'n' pieces...

Wednesday night dinner after Weight Watchers - Annette Sym's Macaroni Beef (Book 2)
~
After a hard day at the office then a nail appointment which went until 5.30pm, Thursday night dinner - Lamb mini roast and vegetables...
~
Today, just chilling at home - Twinings Raspberry, Strawberry & Loganberry tea...
~
After a trip to the hairdressers today (my niece's salon) I'm a ... um, er brighter shade of blonde...
~
I cut my finger on Wednesday night (on a pineapple can that I stupidly left in the sink...) so Thursday when I had the nail appointment, the technician just coloured the tip of my finger, underneath the bandaid, it's still purple varnish...
~
A member of our Weight Watchers group had this handy little tip/recipe for us - slice up apple and banana and place on a baking tray - don't add anything else - roast for 20-30 minutes (turning once) and you end up with...
~
Chewy, gooey nibbles that are totally guilt free. The banana flavour is really intensified and they are just delicious! Give 'em a go!
~
Joolz

4 comments:

  1. that macaroni looks delish will have to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The macaroni beef is a favourite here too.
    Love the nail polish colour and can't wait to see it when the bandaid comes off,lol.
    Will try the baked fruit chips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair! I have wavy hair and keep it short. Of course those with wavy hair wish for straight hair. That first food dish looks delectable too.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum, it all looks delicious. I like the idea of dehydrated apple especially.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.