Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rainbows and bread making...

It's been a bleak old week here and today was no different - wet and extremely cold! This double rainbow was a welcome sight this morning ... it at last meant the sun was out for a bit...
~
Last week I bought some new biscuit racks (they stack on top of each other) and a new baking tray for bread rolls... I had seen it on MasterChef and happened to see them in Spotlight...
~
Gus is cooking dinner tonight to I made bread rolls this afternoon - same recipe as the bread sticks from Joyfulhomemaker... I am really happy with the way my Breville mixed and kneads the dough...
~
I always worry that things will stick when baking so GladBake or MultixBake is my baking friend. I use it for everything. I almost cringe when I watch MasterChef and they don't line their baking trays with the stuff! I ran a strip of the paper through the baking pan so that the rolls sat on it... No sticky rolls here!
~
How good do they look?
~
Bit chuffed with them, actually!
~
Cheers - Joolz

2 comments:

  1. Oh My gosh those rolls do look awesomely delish! We have a bakery nearby butb they make rotten rolls...All too crispy nothing inside of them!...I was making bread lots in the breadmaker but after a run of failed loaves gave up...Yours make me wonder to try again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bread roll tin, might have to go to Spotlight this week

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.