Saturday, August 18, 2012

All we do is eat!

First meal back from Melbourne, Thursday night, had to be a warming curry, it's the same as the last one I posted about. Very warming and delicious...
~
The cucumber and mint raita really cool it down and add a sweetness.
~
Friday night it was Beef Stroganoff - just a Masterfoods sachet where you add sliced beef strips (rump steak), mushrooms, onion and light sour cream. I served it with Orichiette pasta...
~
We are still juicing each morning - this is 3 oranges, 3 pink lady apples, 2 carrots and 2 celery stalks with leaves on - delicious!
~
Some baking here this afternoon - bread rolls ready for the oven...
~
... and hot, out of the oven. I used JoyfulHomemaker's recipe for bread sticks which is here....
~
A few bread sticks using the left over dough...
~
As you can see, a much better day here today. I even got some towels dry on the outside line.
~
I have a Jubilee cake in the oven so will do a new post for that.
~
Cheers - Joolz

1 comment:

  1. See, that's the thing, that's all any of us do! lol! And if we don't we don't last very long!! I love seeing all your foodyness.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.