Saturday, April 27, 2013

Cinnamon Coffee Cake ...

 I bookmarked this recipe at Our Old Homestead way back in October and have only now got around to making this cake...  I don't know why I waited so long!
~
The recipe is here ...
~
 Once in the bundt tin (this is actually a silicone one from Chef's Toolbox) - I realised I should have made 2 cakes in smaller tins.  It was huge and nearly came up to the top...
~
 It also took ages to cook - the recipe says 55-65 minutees but it took 90 minutes before the skewer came out clean.  I baked for one hour then 3 lots of 10 minutes until it was done.
~
 I dusted it with a little left over sugar cinnamon mix then waited impatiently for it to cool...
~
 
 It is really moist and delicious.  I will try it spread with a little butter tomorrow...
~
 Last night, we had pizzas for dinner.  First up was a potato, rosemary, garlic and parmesan one...
~
These flavours just work really well.  Loved it.
~
 Next up was your generic salami, bacon, onion, olive, tomato, mushroom, anchovy and cheese variety.  Yummo too!
~
Friday night bliss... (jarmys on, recliner reclining, watching The Voice re-runs with glass of red in hand and homemade pizza) ...
~
Cheers - Joolz xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the look of the pizza, yum! Can you please share your dough recipe?
    Cheers Judy xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.