Monday, March 3, 2014

Clinkers Slice ...

 

I made this slice for Kirby to take to work to share...

It was very easy - in a food processor, first whiz the biscuits then the Clinkers ...

Melt butter with the condensed milk...

Combine with biscuit and Clinkers ...

Press into lined slice tray...

Melt chocolate and smooth over slice. Refrigerate until you can't wait any longer!!

Slice into small squares - its very rich!

Here is a link for the recipe:

http://www.bakeplaysmile.com/clinkers-slice/

 

2 comments:

  1. Ahem, that does look very yummy, Joolz but I think I might pass on that recipe. LOL! I don't think my hips would be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one little square of Clinkers fudge looks like trouble to me! A moment on the lips, forever on the hips ;)
    Looks yummy, regardless!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.