Sunday, March 30, 2014

Fabric hunting ...

 

These from Spotlight, Mount Gambier...

... and these from Spotlight, Horsham (Vic).

I have extended the palette so that it will be a bit more patchy with a few brights, darker colours, checks and stripes. I tend to want to group only matching colours and that is not how this quilt should be.

This is Alicia Paulson's quilt from Posie gets Cozy http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/

I will soon have enough fabric to start cutting out the rectangles (same width, random lengths). Alicia used about 30 different fabrics and I am nearly there!

Cheers - Joolz xx

 

1 comment:

  1. Those fabrics look SO pretty. It's going to be a lovely quilt.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.