Saturday, May 24, 2014

Choc chip cookies ...

For some weird reason, Blogsy is not co-operating and wont let me post a picture of these yummy cookies...
I have tried and tried...
  
(when all else fails, revert to your pc!)

 These Choc Chip cookies were featured on a Nestle condensed milk can, many moons ago. I have a few recipes but these are always a winner. I use brown sugar instead of white for a richer taste.

CHOC CHIP COOKIES
180gms butter, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup Nestle condensed milk
1 and 1/2 cups SR flour
250 gms Nestle dark choc melts
1/2 cup Nestle white choc melts
~
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line baking trays with gladbake paper.
2. Beat butter and sugar until creamy, beat in cond. milk. Add flour, stir until combined.
3. Add choc bits, mix well.
4. Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into small balls, place on trays, flatten slightly.
Bake for approx. 15 minutes until golden - I turn the trays around to get an even bake..
Remove to cake rack immediately, allow to cool.
I made 32 good sized cookies, recipe would make 48 smaller ones.
~
Now make a cuppa and ... aaah!
Cheers - Joolz xx

2 comments:

  1. hi joolz,
    those cookies look delicious. my son love chocolate chip cookies!!!
    have a wonderful week,
    regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Regina, where did you disappear to? I am still making your bread recipe, its so good!
    Try these cookies, your son will love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.