Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy snail mail!

I received a lovely letter from a fellow blogger, Tracy, yesterday. A wonderful letter, written like there was no social media out there, just giving me news of things going on in her world and asking me questions about what's going on in mine.

Lovely words from one mum to another, living miles apart, going about our lives...

Oh, that note paper is so cute! I was in Kikki K the other day - I should have looked!

I will write a reply soon (once I find some nice note paper) and also to another blogger who lives in New Mexico. I received a Christmas card from Ande so I will get something off to her too!

Do you still do snail mail? I know you do, Kath!

Write a letter today and brighten someone's day!

Cheers - Joolz xx

 

2 comments:

  1. I only write to one person on a regular basis, the internet has taken over. Plus the price of postage is crazy nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely to receive snail mail - I still exchange letters with my parents and love each one of them :D)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.