Saturday, March 21, 2015

Busy times...

I enjoyed my few days in Adelaide with the girls. I made use of the spare time to make Weekender Cookies for Brianna...
~
...and some bread rolls for them to freeze...
We enjoyed seeing Kylie Minogue in concert. The lighting was spectacular, lots of laser beams!
This is our friend, Pam, with me and Brianna... lots of laughs were had!
~
We ended up a a pub across from the Entertainment Centre - The Gov - it was bopping because it was St Patrick's Day. We had a drink there (I bought Pam a green beer) then it was easy to catch a taxi home as the crowds had thinned out.
~
When I arrived home on Thursday, there was a parcel waiting for me. After seeing her lino prints of her cat, I had asked Juanita from
to make me a calico tote bag with Pickle, her gorgeous cat, on it. This has resulted in her making many more totes and also coin purses with Pickle's image on them! The birth of a whole line of products. It has made Juanita very happy! She should have the Pickle bags and purses up soon.
~


Dinner last night - homemade pizza! Angus and I must have reverse ESP as he'd had pizza for lunch at the Field Days he attended and thats what I thought he'd like for dinner! Ugh!
~
It was very good, all the same!
~
I'm at work this morning then I'm having a 'homey' - I might bake something, watch Downton Abbey, finish the laundry, do some colouring...the house is neat and tidy so I can do what I want - love it! Beautiful clear, blue sky, sunny day her so that is a bonus!
Cheers - Joolz xx

2 comments:

  1. as always everything looks yummy. enjoy the rest of the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you - a concert, good company and good food!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.