Monday, June 22, 2015

Photos on my phone...

We've had a busy weekend, these are a few pics from last week before I launch into the weekend...

I enjoy curried eggs on toast. Just hard boil two eggs, mask with a fork then add your favourite mayo, curry powder and salt and pepps...

Stir to combine...

...then smash it onto your toast.

I've been gaving a few Cup a Soups at work when I feel hungry...

Can you tell I am very protective of my stationery supplies? I label everything so no one steals them!

Bri made me a little owl (she has a long list of orders) - I have called her Olivia.

I dropped off a banana bread to my niece who little boy Jaga, has been a bit sick. Nothing worse than being homebound with a sick baby in cold weather...

My girlies arrived home Friday. While I was making a curry, they sat colouing in...

I love making this little pickle salad to go with the curry...

I cheated and bought the naan and roti bread from our local Indian restaurant.

I'll be back with more from the weekend - we celebrated Gus' birthday...
Cheers - Joolz xx

 

1 comment:

  1. oh I love curried eggs.........must do it as have not had any for some time..........

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.