Saturday, July 25, 2015

Crusty Bread...

Rhonda Jean at Down To Earth 

had this great bread recipe in her Weekend Reading list so I mixed it up, late last night.  Here's the link to the video...

 
The bread dough was all bubbly this morning...
 ~
Ready to turn out onto the floured cloth to shape gently into a ball...
~
...and onto some baking paper to rise for 30 minutes (while my LeCreuset dutch oven heats up in the oven to 230 degrees)...
~
Now the pan is piping hot, drop the dough in and put the lid on...
~
After 30 minutes with the lid on, now take the lid off...
~
Give it another 15-20 minutes and then its done!
~
~
My mother-in-law gave me this cake stand for my birthday - lucky much?
~
It is a great loaf and will be so good for my toast in the morning.  I will definitely be baking this again and will try some of the flavour combinations next time.
~
Cheers - Joolz xx
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, YUM! I saw the bowl covered in the beetroot 'massacre' photo (photo made me laugh btw) and wondered what kind of bread you had going in it. All I had to do was scroll down. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.