Monday, October 24, 2016

Sunday roast...

Gus roasted a roll of pork in the Weber, along with a tray of potato, pumpkin and carrots...
~
I think roast is my favourite meal, be it chicken, lamb or pork.  If we go to a pub for a meal, that's what I usually order...
~
I had a packet of Lion brand pastry mix in the pantry that I hadnt tried so I made up the pastry (just add a bit of sugar and water to it) and it made a nice, short pastry. I pushed the pastry rounds into muffin tins and used mulberry jam and rhubarb and raspberry jam.
~
A very nice little dessert!

That's the weekend done and dusted. We hope to get away next weekend in Pearl...

Cheers - Joolz xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.