Saturday, October 22, 2016

Wind and rain delays play...

...well, cancels it, more like! We were going to head to a little beach spot with Ruby and Pearl today for an overnight camp but the wind is blowing it's guts out and there is more rain forecast. It is also only about 14C...
~
So, I have dinner marinating...
~
Baked chicken thigh fillets...
~
I think we'll have baked veggie rice with it and a bit of salad. Easy.
~
I have mixed up a batch of sourdough, made from this flour I bought in Tasmania...
~
~
I will wait until later tonight to give this a flip and turn, gently folding it in on itself. Then it will rise overnight ready to shape early in the morning then bake.
~
The house is tidy, the washing is done so I'm kicking back, surfing the interwebs, Youtubing, sipping tea (this is one I tried at work yesterday...), maybe knitting if I can be bothered...

Hope you have a peaceful weekend too! Cheers - Joolz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.