Saturday, February 18, 2017

Today I ...

...got out and dead-headed roses...
...enjoyed a nice cup of tea (sent to me via snail mail from Tracy at Sunny Corner Farm) and a piece of my Christmas cake...
I re-potted some of my tired indoor plants...
...this is a newie...
Hmmm, front porch area needs some attention. I need new plants for the planters and the pavers need pressure washing...
These pics are of the garden and pots a few weeks ago, its gone off a bit since then. Still enjoyable, though.
It was lovely and cool this morning. I've swept and tidied outside and have sprayed some surface spray around the doors.
This critter greeted me as I put up the blind. Lucky he was in between the screen and the window. Man, did I scream and holler!
I'm off out for dinner with a bunch of school friends tonight so that should be fun!
And yay! I have found the (misplaced, by me) paddle for my icecream maker bowl so I will make vanilla icecream tomorrow as my MIL is coming for roast dinner tomorrow night. Icecream and blueberry coulis for dessert....
Cheers - Joolz xx

3 comments:

  1. Dinner sounds delicious...homemade icecream and blueberries...let me know if there's leftovers! Your roses look lovely too. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your garden is spectacular! look how dark your agapanthus is, so beautiful, mine is really pale
    your indoor pots look lovely, green & refreshing
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.