Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I can hear again!



Yesterday, I gently syringed my blocked ear out using room temperature water, as per the directions.  I didn't get instant relief but things started to move over the course of the afternoon.  Snap, crackle, pop!  One thing it did do...was make me dizzy! The room was spinning for a minute then things settled down. 
By last night, my ear had unblocked but I am left with slight ringing in both ears, but I have a bit of that usually.    I hope this will settle down as I lose the cough and congestion. 
My ribs are so sore, I had to get up at 5.30am as I couldn't get comfortable in bed, so I'm in for a long day!
I'm getting there, I guess!
Cheers - Joolz xx

4 comments:

  1. I hope you keep on improving and that wellness is not far away. It's icky being so sick! Meg:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surely I've turned the corner now that my ears have improved!

      Delete
  2. I am feeling your pain.

    I have had a hacking cough for a few weeks which is fading but I now have a face full of cold sores which are so painful that my Dr has now given me a script for anti-viral cream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cold sores are one thing I've never had but I know how miserable they make you feel. I hope you have relief soon!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...