Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Life and food....


This beautiful card arrived by snail mail on Friday...very thoughtful, as I just love succulents!
Thank you Kathleen
~
WW Chicken and chickpea tagine - full of Morrocan spice flavours, it was a winner!
~
~
Another pretty morning sky...
I walked every week day last week! 
~
I worked out how to successfully microwave scrambled eggs so they’re just right and not using butter.  Two eggs are zero points.
~

A filling breakfast which takes me through to lunchtime, no problems...
~

I was given some quinces last week so I grated them up and made quince jam.  It’s very sweet so I think it can be used for quince paste with cheese and biscuits...only I can’t have any! 
~

~
Sunday mug muffin...apple and cinnamon...
~

~
~
~

BLT - lean bacon, lettuce and tomato with beetroot thrown in...
~
Sunday night, Gus did this lovely chicken in the Weber kettle...it had lemon, garlic and rosemary paste rubbed in under the skin...
~
I had plain breast meat - no skin for me!  I made that Waldorf salad to have with it - delicious!
~

Monday morning brekkie!  I still love Vegemite on toast!
~

Now for my Monday weigh in...
Start weight - 20/02/18 ... 86.0 kgs
Current weight - 19/03/18 ... 82.6 kgs
Loss of 3.4 kgs in 4 weeks
🤩
Slow but steady...
Cheers - Joolz xx

2 comments:

  1. I always get hungry reading your blog now Joolz & seeing your beautiful photos. That card you were sent is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the exact same thing about getting hungry when reading your blog! LOL Glad you liked the card.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.