Saturday, April 6, 2013

Home made Tortillas ...

 These were really easy to make (using the dough hook with my Kitchen Wizz.).  Mix the flour, salt, lard and boiling water as per the recipe and mix for 6 minutes.  They must be rolled out very thinly.
~
 ~
 ~
 The recipe is from $120 Food Challenge here.
~
I had lamb souvlaki (that I get from a butcher, already spiced and chopped) so I just fried that off and had it with salad veggies and a garlic sauce.  Yummo!  I will definitely make these again.
~
Joolz xx

1 comment:

  1. Those look great! I've been making homemade tortillas lately, too, but they didn't roll out as big and thin as yours. I used coconut oil instead of lard. I wonder if that makes a big difference.

    ReplyDelete

I love when you comment on my blog but will not publish anonymous comments unless you reveal a name.